Handwriting Jewelry FAQ
2. Do I need to send you the physical card/letter/note with the handwriting?
3. Is it okay if I send you the image first, and wait to see the preview sketch before I purchase?
4. I just found your handwriting jewelry but I need a gift for next week!! Is it too late to get a piece?
5. Do you offer any discounts for multiples?
6. I love your handwriting jewelry, but the idea I have is a little different than the pieces you offer. Will you work with me on a custom piece?
7. You used to offer different lengths. Can I still get something other than the defaults?
8. I can't decide between matte and polished finish. Which do you recommend?
9. Do you make any handwriting pieces for men?
10. Can you do different languages?
11. What about drawings or pictures?
Definitely!! It's absolutely no problem if your letters don't touch. I can even combine letters from different words, or letters from different handwritings. I use a computer program to make the design, and I'm able to get creative and move letters around and rearrange things. I've never encountered any writing that I can't use!
Nope! Take a picture of it with your phone, scan it into your computer, upload a picture from your camera - however is easiest for you to get it onto the interwebs. It doesn't need to be a great image, as long as the writing is visible, it's perfect!
Of course, of course!! That's no issue at all and I totally understand. The entire reason I do the sketches is to ensure that you know exactly what you're ordering and that you're happy with the final result. So if you prefer to wait, it is no-big-deal. You can send me an email to submit your image!
- I just found your handwriting jewelry but I need a gift for next week!! Is it too late to get a piece?
You can definitely purchase a rush fee to expedite your order, depending on when you need it. You can find all the rush fee info here. If you're not sure about your turnaround time, it's always a good idea to touch base before purchasing.
Every piece I make is one of a kind, and handmade with love and care. So I can't offer much in the way of discounts. The discounts I offer are listed below, and these can be applied toward any combination of pieces.
3-6 pieces // 5% off // use coupon code sentimental
7+ pieces // 10% off // use coupon code hearts
- I love your handwriting jewelry, but the idea I have is a little different than the pieces you offer. Will you work with me on a custom piece?
Oh jeez, OF COURSE! There is nothing I love more than making custom, even more personalized pieces. I will do whatever I can to create a very special piece just for you, to make your vision a real piece of jewelry (or something else - who knows!). Just send me an email and we'll talk details.
Totally! In an effort to simplify the shopping process, I set a default style - 18" necklace for example. But if you'd like a different length, just leave a note to seller at checkout. No problem at all!
Personally, I prefer the matte finish. I think it's a great choice for people (like myself) who like subtle, simple jewelry. It's a softer finish. While ladies who like a lot of shiny, pretty things or bold, big designs would definitely prefer polished.
Guys are so darn tricky!! I have a few ideas for men. My handwriting keychain is always a good option. And I like to think that it could serve multiple purposes - they can hang it from their rearview mirror, hang it on a mirror or a dresser knob, get creative!
There's also my simple plaque. This is just the writing in sterling silver, no frills. It's another one where you can get creative. You can glue it to a picture frame, a paper weight, a keepsake box.... or find a special place to hang it on the wall.
Just remember - it's the sentiment that counts! So even if it only ever sits on their desk, it's still a way for them to feel the love.
Yes, please!!! I LOVE making pieces in different languages. It's so much fun. I see a lot of "Love"s, so anything really unique is always a treat. And I get to feel connected to different parts of the world, and learn a new word!
Most definitely!! I actually have a listing for these, see it here. Again, these types of pieces are so much fun and I love doing them. They're always super unique!